Cyberoid Technologies is one of the main IT training institutes in Kochi. We provide networking guides like CCNA, CCNP, MCSE, and MCSA. All of the training is lab orientated. We offer CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate ) in Routing and Switching and CCNA safety. Here the students get better publicity of the networking concepts as a result supporting them in deciding on an extensive variety of openings within the Networking field. Exceedingly qualified and nicely-skilled faculty has always been our strength. After the entirety of this course, students can look for a shiny destiny within the IT area.
Cyberoid is one of the great training centers offering networking guides in Kochi, Kerala the only reason being, it offers students an opportunity to benefit most understanding inside the networking discipline. Here on this networking institute, we've excellent lab facility for the scholars to apprehend, implement, troubleshoot and configure networking gadgets. The scholars have a possibility to use actual routers and switches in CISCO and VMware and other software programs for Microsoft and Redhat to run more than one machines. All of the students are supplied with placement help after the route crowning glory.
- 18+ Years of Cisco and Redhat Certified
- We provide practical training through live projects in Hardware and Networking.
- Best Hardware and Networking certification course related training.
- Our professional program can help you become an expert in Hardware and Networking.
- Our training is designed for corporates, students to help them to grow their career.
- Our experienced employees teach using real-time projects with Individual Attention
- We provide advanced theoretical and practical knowledge in handling projects.
- 100% placement assistance with placement record
Section 1: Introduction to PC & Operating System (4 Hrs)
- Operating system review
- History of Computer Operating System
Section 2: Configure & Apply BIOS Settings (4 Hrs)
- Separate between motherboard components, their attributes, and their character
- Compare and sort RAM types and features
- Install and configure extension cards, identify connector types and associated cables
Section 3: Install an appropriate power supply based on a given scenario (8 Hrs)
- Review and select the appropriate components of a custom configuration to meet customer specifications or requirements
- Review the types and features of display devices
- Identify connector types and associated cables
Section 4: Application Management (4 Hrs)
- Install / update / upgrade Windows components and third party applications
- Application Integration and Troubleshooting
- Outlook and Web Configuration
Section 5: Directive Elements (6 Hrs)
- Page Directive
- Include the suggestion
- Taglib Directive
Section 6: Disaster management & Storage management (6 Hrs)
- Backup Software - WBT, Gene, NOVA, Simentech Management
- Restore the backup / OS, files, applications
- Make disaster
Section 7: Security (8 Hrs)
- Security threats and solutions
- AntiViruses & corporate security
- Anti-spam, anti-malware software, functions, configuration
Section 8: Identify types of network cables and connectors (16 Hrs)
- Group the connectors and cabling features
- Describe the characteristics and specifications of TCP / IP
- Describe common TCP, UDP ports, protocols and their intentions
- Internet Sharing and Internet Management
Section 9: Identify various types of networks (5 Hrs)
- Configuring the DNS Server, Configuring DHCP Servers and DHCP Relay Agents
- VPN, Firewall Management, WiFi Configuration, Creating WIFI Networks, Desinging LAN / Wireless Networks
- Cisco Rooters and Switches Identifies and Configure Cisco Routing Protocols
- LAN / Wireless Networks
- Internship for BTech, MTech, MCA, BCA, Bsc, B.Com, M.Com, MBA Students
- Duration: 1 Week to 6 Months
- Internship Training on real projects
- Training / Internship by Experienced Professionals
- Online / Live / Direct Classes
- Plus two/Degree/Diploma
- Passion on Networking