MCSA or Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate is a type of certification provided by Microsoft for IT professionals who have passed through official vendor-issue exams. MCSA certifications, IT appointment, and help benchmark for skill evaluation in promotion decisions is a reliable industry standard for measuring the ability of products to Microsoft. Whether you intend to make an official exam or take an MCSA certification training course will enable you to have IT skills. In addition, an MCSA training course will provide instructions on legacy systems.
By assuring a specific experience associated with the network and system administrator, MCSA provides a competitive IT professional to a business environment that is constantly changing today. These certificates will be given to identify qualified individuals who are qualified to ensure their work. MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert) is your way to become an MCSE.
Before this certification an ordinary MCA candidate must have an IT experience of six to 12 months. To get MCSA, you need a three-core exam and an elective exam. You can take a test that costs $ 125 for Prometric or via test centers, and 150 minutes to complete it. As a result of Microsoft's new scoring policy, you will receive only a pass / fail grade. Many of us are unhappy because this does not help us to determine weak areas if we fail, so we recommend that you make every effort to ensure that you pass the first time.
- This certification is intended to enhance your Windows Server 2016 key skills by cutting IT costs and helping to increase the value of the business.
- Those in the technical certification can take MCSA certification for those who wish to renew their expertise in core technology.
- When you complete MCSA training, you will get a tag as an expert in your related subject. You will be able to train more possibilities with networking opportunities.
- Microsoft Certification itself is a subject of respect. Such certification will add to your peers 'and colleagues' value and allow them to take a different stand.
- MCSA recognizes the certification industry and uses professionals to work around the world.
- Microsoft Certified Partner
- We provide practical training in Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate.
- Best Microsoft certification course training.
- Our professional program can help you become an expert in Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate.
- Our training is for corporate, students to help them to start their career.
- On job training with 100% placement assistance
- We provide advanced theoretical and practical knowledge in handling projects.
- Rs. 2,500/- Onward (Duration: 1 Week onward)
Internship for BTech, MTech, MCA, BCA, Bsc Students
- Rs. 25,000/- (Duration: 200 Hrs, upto 3 Months)
Internship Training on real projects
- Rs. 40,000/- (Duration: 3-4 Months)
Internship Training on real projects with Job Guarantee
Windows Server 2008 Active Directory,Configuring: Configuring DNS for Active Directory
- Configuring zones
- Configuring DNS server settings
- Configuring zone transfer and
- Configuring the AD infrastructure
- Configuring a forest or a domain
- Configuring trusts
- Configuring sites
- Configuring AD replication
- Configuring the global catalog
- Configuring operation masters
- Configuring additional AD server roles
- Configuring AD Lightweight Directory Services (AD LDS)
- Configuring AD Rights Management Service (AD RMS)
- Configuring read-only domain controller (RODC)
- Configuring AD Federation Services (AD FS)
Configuring and maintaining AD objects
- Automate creation of AD accounts
- Maintain AD accounts
- Create and apply Group Policy objects(GPOs)
- Configure GPO templates
- Configure software deployment GPOs
- Configure account polices
- Configure audit policy by using GPOs
Maintaining the AD environment
- Configuring backup and recovery
- Perform offline maintenance
- Monitor AD
- Configuring AD Certificate Services
- Install AD Certificate Services
Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure, Configuring: Configuring IP Addressing and Services
- Configuring IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
- Configuring Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol(DHCP)
- Configuring routing
- Configuring IPsec
- Configuring Name Resolution
- Configuring DNS Server, Configuring DNS zones
- Configuring DNS records, Configuring DNS replication
- Configuring name resolution for client computers
- Configuring Network Access
- Configure remote access
- Configure Network Access Protection (NAP)
- Configure network authentication
- Configure wireless access
- Configure firewall settings
- Configuring File and Print Services
- Configure a file server
- Configure Distributed File System (DFS)
- Configure shadow copy services
- Configure backup and restore
- Manage Disk Quotas
- Configure and monitor print services
- Monitoring and Managing a Network Infrastructure
- Configure Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) server settings
- Capture performance data
- Monitor event logs
- Gather network data
Windows Server 2008 Application Infrastructure, Configuring:Deploy Servers
- Deploy images by using Windows Deployment Services
- Configure Microsoft Windows Activation
- Configure high availability
- Configure storage
- Configuring Terminal Services
- Configure Windows Server 2008 Terminal Services RemoteApp (TS RemoteApp)
- Configure Terminal Services Gateway
- Configure Terminal Services load balancing
- Configure and monitor Terminal Services resources
- Configure Terminal Services Licensing
- Configure Terminal Services client connections
- Configure Terminal Services server options
- Configuring a Web Services Infrastructure
- Configure Web applications
- Manage Web sites
- Configure a File Transfer Protocol (FTP) server
- Configure Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP)
- Manager Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Configure SSL security
- Configure Web site authentication and permissions
- Configuring Network Application Services
- Configure Windows Media Server
- Configure Digital Rights Management (DRM)
- Configure Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services server options
- Configure Windows SharePoint Services e-mail integration.