CCNA Security Training
Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCN Security) ensures the Associate-Level Knowledge and Capability required to secure Cisco Networks. A network professional in a CCNA security certification is capable of developing a security infrastructure, identifying threats and disabilities to the networks and simplifying the security threats.CCNA Security Curriculum Cord Technology is important for monitoring, installation, troubleshooting, network devices, data, availability of equipment, availability, accessibility and the use of Cisco in its security structure.
CCNA Security is the next step for CCNA routing and students willing to expand their skill to prepare for a career in the networking. The curriculum introduces the core production ideas and skills needed for installation, troubleshooting, and monitoring of network equipment for integrity, confidentiality, and availability of data and devices.CCNA Security certification is provided to employees of Network Security Specialist, Security Administrator, Network Security Support Engineer. This is the first step towards individuals who want to get their CCNP security certification.
- You should do a valid CCENT, CCNA routing, switching or CCIE certification.
- You must take a test of the Cisco IOS Network Security (IINS) exam ($ 250).
- The test is 90 minutes long and has 55-65 questions.
- Training is available, but it is not needed.
- CCNA security certificates are valid for three years.
- You can re-approve by passing a certain test or obtaining higher level certification, but check for Cisco's website for existing information when changing from time to time.
- Rs. 2,500/- Onward (Duration: 1 Week onward)
Internship for BTech, MTech, MCA, BCA, Bsc Students
- Rs. 25,000/- (Duration: 200 Hrs, upto 3 Months)
Internship Training on real projects
- Rs. 40,000/- (Duration: 3-4 Months)
Internship Training on real projects with Job Guarantee
- Cisco certified partner
- We provide practical training in CCNA Security .
- Best CCNA Security certification course training.
- Our professional training can help you become an expert in CCNA Security .
- Our training is for corporates, students to help them to start their career.
- Our experienced employees teach with pratical sessions
- We provide advanced theoretical and practical knowledge in handling projects.
- 100% Placement Record, 100% Placement Assistance
- CCNA security ensures that you have a special skill to save enterprise networks, so experts pay higher paychecks.
- Develop your knowledge and skills for personal growth - A good understanding of a topic increases confidence and promotes morality.
- Cisco has created a new way to provide new IT professionals with a faster way of specializing in security areas, providing new security knowledge and expertise to experienced networking professionals as a way to increase their work.
- Networking Security is one of the highest demand areas in the labor market. IT organizations have special knowledge and abilities to help control devices and applications, identify network disorders and identify security threats.
Describe the security threats facing modern network infrastructures
- Describe and simplify common network attacks
- Describe the mitigation methods for worm, viruses, and Trojan horse attacks
- Describe Cisco self-defending network architecture
Secure Cisco routers
- Secure Cisco routers using the SDM Security Audit feature
- Use one-step lockdown facility for SDM to secure Cisco Router
- Securing encrypted access to Cisco RWRs enables powerful encrypted passwords, exit timouts and login failure
- Race, using IOS login improvements
- Secure administrative access to Cisco routers by configuring multiple privilege levels
- Secure administrative access to Cisco Rooters by adjusting the CLI-based congiguration
- Secure the Cisco IOS image and configuration file
Perform AAA on Cisco Rooters using local Router Databases and XSS
- Describe the activity and significance of AAA
- Describe the features of TACACS, RADIUS AAA protocols
- Configure AAA authentication
- Configure AAA authorization
- Set up AAA Accounting
Minimize the threat to Cisco routers and chains used by ACLs
- Describe the work of typical, expanded and named IP ACLs that routers use to filter packets
- IP to ease given threats Configure and configure ACLs (suggested IP traffic for telenet, SNMP and DDOS attacks)by CLI
- Configure IP ACLs to prevent IP address spoofing using CLI
- Accepted when producing ACLs
Perform secure network management and reporting
- Use CLI and SDM to configure SSH on cisco and to enable them Secure management access
- Use CLI and SDM to configure Cisco routers to send Syslog messages to a Syslog Server CCNA security
Mitigate common Layer 2 attacks
- Explain how Layer 2 attacks can be blocked by configuring the basic layer's core security features
Cisco implements the IOS firewall feature using SDM
- Explain the strengths and weaknesses of different firewall technologies
- Describe state firewall operations and the function of the state table
- Perform a zone based firewall with SDM
Enable Cisco IOS IPS feature using SDM
- Define the host-based infiltration and prevention networking network
- Explain IPS technologies, attack responses, and surveillance options
- Enable and configure Cisco IOS IPS activities using SDM
Ensure site-to-site VPNs in Cisco routers using SDM
- Explain the different methods used in cryptography
- Explain the IKE protocol function and steps
- Explain the IPSec's building blocks and the security measures it provides
- Configure and verify an IPSec site-to-site VPN with pre-shared key authentication using SDM