Ethical Hacking Courses
Ethical Hacker is an expert professional who uses the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker who knows how to detect vulnerabilities in target systems, but in a fair and legitimate manner (s) to evaluate the security status of the target system. From a vendor-neutral perspective, SEH credentials certifies individuals in the proposed network security category of hacking. If the idea of hacking as a career inspires you, you can greatly benefit from completing this training in cyber security. You will learn how to exploit networks in the manner of an attacker, and how to protect the system from them. Those interested in obtaining their Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) would like to take this course and get started.
- Security personnel
- Network Administrators
- Firewall Administrators
- Security professionals
- Anyone concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure
Section 1 : Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- What is hacking?
- Common Hacking Terms
- What is cybercrime?
- Types of cybercrime
- What is ethical hacking?
- Why ethical hacking?
- The legality of ethical hacking
Section 2 : Footprinting and reconnaissance
- Footprinting threats
- Objectives of footprinting
- Different method footprints
- Tools for footprinting
Section 3 : Scanning networks
- What is scanning?
- Overview of scanning
- Scanning types
- What is the goal?
- What technologies are used?
- What tools are used
Section 4 : Enumeration
- Enumeration and its types
- Types of information enumerated
- Techniques for enumeration
- Services and port to enumerate
Section 5 : Risk analysis
- Pilling and Structures
- The importance of vulnerability assessments
- Types of Vulnerability Assessment
- Vulnerability Assessments Vs Penetration Tests
Section 6 : System Hacking
- Goals of system hacking
- Types of system hacking
Section 7 : Malware Threats
- Introduction of malware threats
- Various types of malware
- What is a Trojan?
- What is a worm?
- What is a virus?
- Trojans, viruses, worms
Section 8 : Sniffing
- What is a sniffing
- What can be sniffed?
- Types of sniffing
Section 9 : Social Engineering
- What is Social Engineering?
- How does social engineering work?
- Typical social engineering techniques
- Social Engineering Curriculum Steps
Section 10 : Denial-of-Service
- Deny service attacks and types
- DOS Types
- Currency measures
Section 11 : Session Hijacking
- Denial of Service attacks and its Types
- Types of DOS
- Counter Measures
Section 12 : Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honey pots
- Infiltration Detection System (IDS)
- Identify a HoneyPot
- Identify intrusion detection tools
- Identify attack types
- Identify firewall avoidance devices
- Identify firewall penetration testing methods
- Identify tools and techniques used to avoid IDS, firewalls, and honeypots
Section 13 : Hacking Web Servers
- What is a web server?
- Web server attack types
- Website Definition
Section 14 : Hacking Web Applications
- What is a web application?
- Tools Used
Section 15 : SQL Injection
- What is a Web Application?
- Types of Attacks
- Tools used
Section 16 : Hacking Wireless Networks
- Wireless Networks
- attack types
- Wireless Security
Section 17 : Hacking Mobile Platforms
- Technology to hack mobile platforms
- Rs. 2,500/- Onward (Duration: 1 Week onward)
Internship for BTech, MTech, MCA, BCA, Bsc Students
- Rs. 25,000/- (Duration: 200 Hrs, upto 3 Months)
Internship Training on real projects
- Rs. 40,000/- (Duration: 3-4 Months)
Internship Training on real projects with Job Guarantee