Laravel is an open source framework which allows the development of websites using simple techniques. It follows an elegant and communicative syntax and is the most preferred framework for PHP web development, HTML and Laravel template, database and security, etc. With Laravel, the development procedure remains simple without sacrificing the application's functionality. It has many tools for developing large applications with a lot of options like sensible routing, migrations support, simple authentication and blade templating engine. It is simple and user-friendly. Cyberoid (a training division of Nestsoft Technologies) offers the best PHP Laravel framework training in Kochi with in-depth coaching and aid for placement.
Scope and Career Prospects
- Laravel is the most popular framework. Developers with Laravel training have a huge demand for IT companies.
- Laravel can be used to enhance a web application's performance greatly. This helps satisfy and attract more clients.
- Web applications of today require many complex functions and other specific features. Big companies need developers with Laravel to do this with ease.
- High and increasing pay scale.
- We aim at providing proper knowledge and skills for developing web applications and websites using PHP with laravel.
- On the job training on live projects.
- 18+ years of PHP experts.
- 1000+ success stories.
- 100% placement record till date.
- Systematic training and friendly atmosphere.
- Experience in an actual work environment.
- Experience Certificate will be provided once training is complete.
Section 1 : Introduction of Laravel PHP Framework
- Installing Laravel
- Artisan CLI ( command-line interface )
- Laravel Directory Structure
- Configuring a new Laravel project
Section 2 : Architecture & Basics
- Architecture overview -Basic routing
- Call a controller method from a route
- Passing variables from controllers to views
- CSRF protection
- Error handling
Section 3 : HTML Template to Laravel Blade Template
- Master layout
- Extending the master layout
- Displaying variables
- Blade conditional statements & loops
- PHP functions in blade
- Creating and using a basic views
- Loading a view into another view/nested views
- Adding assets
- Integrating with Bootstrap
Section 4 : Security & Session
- Using Security
- Sessions Effective
Section 5 : Database
- Query Builder
Section 6 : Eloquent ORM ( Storing and Using Data )
- Eloquent ORM Models
- Naming conventions
- Table name and primary keys
- Eloquent ORM INSERT, READ , UPDATE , DELETE
- Using models in controllers
- Displaying data from models in views
Section 7 : Creating a registration & user login form
- Artisan command to create inbuilt user register and login system
- Authenticating Your Application
- Adding Custom Fields to Registration Form
- Creating user profile page
Section 8 : Admin Panel Setup
- Setup Admin Panel using Bootstrap theme
- Create Admin login
- Creating an admin authentication system
- Encrypting and decrypting data
Section 9 : Using Ajax and jQuery
- Getting data from another page
- Setting up a controller to return JSON data
Section 10 : Project
- Internship for BTech, MTech, MCA, BCA, Bsc, B.Com, M.Com, MBA Students
- Duration: 1 Week to 6 Months
- Internship Training on real projects
- Training / Internship by Experienced Professionals
- Online / Live / Direct Classes
- Plus two/Degree/Diploma
- Passion on programming languages.
- Basic knowledge about programming languages such as C or C++ is an advantage..