Python Django / ML
Python is an open source, high-level programming language. It is interpreted, powerful, and easy to work with. It is used by everyone from beginners to advanced programmers. Python can be used for things like GUI improvement, machine learning tasks, financial calculation, and many more. It has dynamic semantics and can be used as a scripting or glue language to connect components present collectively. An easy to read syntax helps emphasize clarity and reduce the price of software renovation. Django is a python framework that is high level, allows rapid development and better design quality. ML is a programming language with various features like compilers and theorem provers. Cyberoid (a division of Nestsoft Technologie) provides the best Python Django Training in Kochi with on-the-job training instead of regular classroom approach.
- On The Job Training.
- Training by Experienced Developers.
- Experience Certificate will be provided.
- Cost effective and Quality training.
- Practical and theory sessions included.
- Soft skills training provided.
- Work with real time Python projects and get involved in the project phases.
- Hands-on programming tutorials.
- 100% job placement.
Scope and career prospects
- Python is used by tech giants like google and yahoo. Programmers with python knowledge are required everywhere.
- A career as a python developer has high scope in both India and abroad countries.
- Python can help adapt easily to the changing needs of a client and ensure their satisfaction.
- Freshers in python programming have endless job oppurtunities and even start at a high salary.
- Jobs like data analyst, software engineer and many others are open to python programmers.
- Freelancing as a python programmer is also a very high paying job with immense potential for growth.
Unit 1 : Introduction To Python ( 6 Hours )
- Short history
- Features of Python
- Python Installation
- Python Interpreter
- How to Run Python
- Basic Syntax
- Input, Output Functions
Unit 2 : The Basics ( 6 Hours )
- Variable and Data Types
- Numbers - Strings - Lists - Tuple - Set - Dictionary
- Arithmetic Operations
Unit 3 : Conditional Statements ( 1 Hour )
- if Statement
- if...else Statement
- If...elif...else Statement
- Nested if statement
Unit 4 : Looping ( 1 Hour )
- For loop
- For loop with else
- While Loop
- While Loop with else statement
- Nested loops
Unit 5 : Control Statements ( 1 Hours )
- Break statement
- Continue statement
- Pass statement
Unit 6 : Comprehensions ( 1.5 Hours )
- List Comprehensions
- Set Comprehensions
- Dictionary Comprehensions
Unit 7 : Functions ( 2.5 Hours )
- Function Calling
- Function Arguments
- Default Arguments
- Variable-length arguments
- Lambda functions
- Recursive functions
- Functions returning values
Unit 8 : Modules ( 2 Hours )
- Creating Modules
- Import Statements
Unit 9 : File Handling ( 2 Hours )
- Opening a File
- Reading from a File
- Writing to a File
- Closing a File
- File Methods
- Renaming a File
- Deleting a File
- Directories in Python
Unit 10 : Exception Handling ( 3 Hours )
- Handling Exceptions
- Exception with arguments
- Raising an Exception
- User-defined Exception
- Assertions in Python
Unit 11 : Object Oriented Programming with Python ( 5 Hours )
- Overview of Classes and Objects
- Using Class
- Using Methods
- Use Object Data
- Data hiding
- Method overriding
Unit 12 : Regular expressions ( 5 Hours )
- match() function
- search and replace
- regular expression modifiers
- regular expression patterns
- Character classes
- special character classes
- repetition cases
- findall() method
- compile() method
Unit 13 : Database Programming ( 3 Hours )
- Connecting to a database
- Creating a Database
- Creating DB table Advanced Education Services
- Insert and Update Records
- Retrieve and Delete Records
- Transaction Control
- Disconnecting from a database.
Unit 14 : Python Advanced Programming ( 3 Hours )
- Python MongoDB concepts
- Python Tkinter programming
- Python Machine Learning concepts cdv
Unit 15 : Introduction to Django ( 8 Hours )
- What is Djangov
- Django Features
- MVC- Model View Template Advanced Education Services
- Install and setup Django
- Files in Django
- Database connections
Unit 16 : URL patterns and Views ( 10 Hours )
- Django admin
- URL pattern Advanced Education Services
- Generic views
- Session , Cookie and Templates
Unit 17 : Django Forms ( 3 Hours )
- Form classes
- Processing techniques
Unit 18 : Django CURD App ( 4 Hours )
Unit 19 : Unit Testing ( 3 Hours )
- Python unittest library
- Test databases
Unit 20 : Project ( 30 Hours )
- Internship for BTech, MTech, MCA, BCA, Bsc, B.Com, M.Com, MBA Students
- Duration: 1 Week to 6 Months
- Internship Training on real projects
- Training / Internship by Experienced Professionals
- Online / Live / Direct Classes
- Plus two/Degree/Diploma
- Passion on programming languages.
- Basic knowledge about programming languages such as C or C++.