The Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching Training Center provides implements, checks, and solves Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) routing and switching certification and enhances advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions. The CCNP Routing and Switching Certification is ideal for at least one year of networked experience and is willing to work independently in their innovative network solutions.
CCNP helps students plan, perform, secure, care for and combine integrated enterprise networks with the knowledge and skills needed to troubleshoot. The CCNP syllabus was designed to reflect the skills and responsibilities associated with professional level work, such as network engineer, system engineer, network support engineer, network administrator, network consultant, system integrator, etc.
- CCNP Routing and Switching succeeded with the skills needed in enterprise rolls such as network engineers, support engineers, system engineer or network technicians.
- Routing and Switiching Protocol knowledge from this certification is equally relevant to today's physical networks and tomorrow's virtualized network operations, ensuring this permanent source.
- Examination of CCNP IP Routing (ROUTE 300-101) is a 120-minute qualifying exam with 50-60 questions for Cisco CCNP CDNP certificates. The exam certifies Knowledge and Skills of Candidates who passed ROUTE 300-101 exam.
- These are certified in implementing the best and safest Cisco Router that can connect to large IP addressing and routing on computers, vans, and IPv6.
- The exam also has a very safe routing solution for branch offices and mobile workers.
- We provide practical training in CCNP (Routing and Switching).
- CCNP certified proffesionals sections
- Our professional program can help you become an expert in CCNP (Routing and Switching).
- Our training is designed for corporate, students to help them to grow their career.
- Training on Pratical Sessions with Individual Attention with 100% Placement Assistance
- We provide advanced theoretical and practical knowledge in handling projects.
- 100% Placement Record Till Date
- Essential Requirements: You must first retain a valid CCNA or any CCIE designation.
- You must pass all three exams before implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE), Cisco IP-switched networks (SWITCH), Troubleshooting and Handling of Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT).
- The exam is two hours and 200 $.More CCNP certificates are available for specific tracks, such as wireless, data center, and security.
- Rs. 2,500/- Onward (Duration: 1 Week onward)
Internship for BTech, MTech, MCA, BCA, Bsc Students
- Rs. 25,000/- (Duration: 200 Hrs, upto 3 Months)
Internship Training on real projects
- Rs. 40,000/- (Duration: 3-4 Months)
Internship Training on real projects with Job Guarantee
Basic Network and Routing Concepts
- Describing network fundamentals
- Establishing Internet and WAN connectivity (IPv4 and IPv6)
- Managing network device security
- Operating a medium-sized LAN with multiple switches, supporting VLANs, trunking, and spanning tree
- Troubleshooting IP connectivity (IPv4 and IPv6)
Routing Protocols Implementation
- EIGRP Implementation
- OSPF Implementation
- Configure EIGRP in IPv4 and IPv6 environment
- Configure OSPF in IPv4 and IPv6 environment
Implement an eBGP based solution, given a network design and a set of requirements
- Determine network resources needed for implementing eBGP on a network
- Create an eBGP implementation plan
- Create an eBGP verification plan
- Configure eBGP routing
- Verify eBGP solution was implemented properly using show and debug commands
- Document results of eBGP implementation and verification plan
Layer 2 Technologies
- Configure and verify PPP
- Authentication (PAP, CHAP)
- PPPoE (client side only), Point-to-point, Multipoint
- Explain Frame Relay Operations
- Configure and verify switch administration
- Configure and verify Layer 2 protocols
- Configure and verify VLANs
- Configure and verify trunking
- Configure and verify EtherChannels
- Configure and verify other LAN switching technologies
- Describe chassis virtualization and aggregation technologies
Layer 3 Technologies
- Identify, configure, and verify IPv4 addressing and subnetting
- Address types (Unicast, broadcast, multicast, and VLSM)
- DHCP relay and server
- DHCP protocol operations
- Identify IPv6 addressing and subnetting
- Explain ROUTE maps
- Configure and verify network types, area types, and router types
- Configure and verify GRE
- Describe DMVPN (single hub)
- Describe Easy Virtual Networking (EVN)
Infrastructure Security and Infrastructure Services
- Describe IOS AAA using local database
- Describe device security using IOS AAA with TACACS+ and RADIUS
- Configure and verify device access control
- Configure and verify router security features
- Configure and verify device management
- Configure and verify SNMP
- Configure and verify logging
- Configure and verify Network Time Protocol (NTP)
- Configure and verify IPv4 and IPv6 DHCP
- Configure and verify IPv4 Network Address Translation (NAT)
- Describe IPv6 NAT
- Describe SLA architecture
- Configure and verify IP SLA
- Configure and verify tracking objects
- Configure and verify Cisco NetFlow
- Configure and verify switch security features
- Configure and verify first-hop redundancy protocols