Odoo is a license free, open source software which provides all the options of traditional ERP as well as extra modules for other business aspects. It can be used for accounting, e-commerce, warehouse management, CRM and other such tasks. It is a vast system that requires good training in order to know what to configure and how to resolve problems quickly while effectively saving time and money. Cyberoid (a division of Nestsoft technologies) offers the best and the most useful Odoo coaching in Kochi. It is specifically aimed towards reducing the time spent on various operations like production, marketing and sales, logistics and client relations while also providing individual attention. This training will help you become an advanced Odoo user with good knowledge of all its functions.
Scope and career prospects
- All organizations train their personnel to use such systems in order to reduce time and expense of travel. Training in Odoo will help to increase the staff productivity drastically and is hence very desirable.
- Odoo developers are required in all companies to make their everyday tasks easier.
- Experience in Odoo opens the door for alot of oppurtunities as well as a higher payscale.
- Freelancing is also a popular job option for Odoo trainees and developers.
- Junior developers have alot of job oppurtunites available in most companies.
- Rs. 2,500/- Onward (Duration: 1 Week onward)
Internship for BTech, MTech, MCA, BCA, Bsc Students
- Rs. 25,000/- (Duration: 200 Hrs, upto 3 Months)
Internship Training on real projects
- Rs. 40,000/- (Duration: 3-4 Months)
Internship Training on real projects with Job Guarantee
- Plus two/Degree/ Diploma
- Passion on programming languages.
- Basic knowledge about programming languages such as C or C++ is an advantage..
Section 1 : Introduction
- History of ODOO
Section 2 : Technical Fundamentals of ODOO Addons
- Addon's module structure and manifest file usage.
- Writing your first module.
- The first module writes the relation field with fields, views, function, and menu.
- Widgets and controls in UI.
- Domain - dynamic UI bivivisions with structure, modules, ATTRS and Onchange.
- Views, view attribute, diagram view, graph view, calendar view.
- Model and class-level attributes
- Creating a base module
- Fields parameters.
- Complex fields.
- Design the Kanban views
- Introduction to constraints, SQL constraints, automatic reserve fields.
Section 3 : Inheritance
- Modifying Existing Models, Inheritance
Section 4 : ORM Models
- Traditional ORM methods
- Advanced ORM methods
- A procedure from the GUI is followed by a method of follow-up
- API decorations in ODOO, the difference between the previous version and the odoo calls
- The most used API decorations
- Relational Field Operations with the API
- Review of commonly used ORM modes
- PMS editing and expression
Section 5 : Different types of Button and overview of linked views
- Various types of buttons and linked views
- Creates demonstration data and sequence
- Creating wizards
Section 6 : Web Services
- Web services
- Payment Gateway Integration Guide
- ODOO Server Parameters and Configuration
Section 7 : Odoo Security
- Security at Odoo from UI
- Security in ODOO using Module
- We provide practical training through live projects in Odoo.
- Best Odoo training course.
- Our professional program can help you become an expert in Odoo.
- Our training is designed for corporate marketers, students to help them kickstart to grow their career.
- Our experienced employees teach using real client projects instead of the regular classroom model.
- We provide advanced theoretical and practical knowledge in handling projects.
- Training on pratical sessions with individual attention
- 100% placement assistance with 100% placement record.